UPDATE: We hit #1 in Business on Monday afternoon. Neat! Thank you!
Hiya. Sorry to bother you on a weekend, but this is kinda neat for an old farmboy …
Thanks to your help and support, I woke up this morning to see that my first book, Good Company, is one of Amazon’s most popular products this morning.
On the free section of Amazon.com’s Best Sellers charts, Good Company is:
- #1 Marketing
- #1 Marketing & Sales
- #1 Small Business & Entrepreneurship
#2#1 Business & Investing #24#21 in all of NonFiction
So, clearly now, I’m drunk with power and numbers and would reeeeeally like to see if we can get to #1 in Business and even #1 in NonFiction.
I’ve extended the free offer through Monday. Would you be willing to ask your friends to download the Kindle version of Good Company?
Pleeeeeeease? It’s my birthday Sunday.
I think my kids are getting me Hai Karate.
(Very special thanks to my friend and world-renowned marketing speaker Bryan Eisenberg and his brother Jeffrey for taking such a kind interest in me and my work. I’m grateful and incredibly touched.)
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- The Call of Wisdom [Guest Essay] - January 20, 2017
- Three Lessons From A GOOD Comcast Service Story - January 19, 2017
- “Cultivate Kindness” – The Funny Business Podcast, Ep. 7 - January 18, 2017
- Is Simon Sinek’s Tic A Trick? - January 17, 2017
- How We Re-Re-thought Our Company Wellness Plan - January 16, 2017