UPDATE: We hit #1 in Business on Monday afternoon. Neat! Thank you!
Hiya. Sorry to bother you on a weekend, but this is kinda neat for an old farmboy …
Thanks to your help and support, I woke up this morning to see that my first book, Good Company, is one of Amazon’s most popular products this morning.
On the free section of Amazon.com’s Best Sellers charts, Good Company is:
- #1 Marketing
- #1 Marketing & Sales
- #1 Small Business & Entrepreneurship
#2#1 Business & Investing #24#21 in all of NonFiction
So, clearly now, I’m drunk with power and numbers and would reeeeeally like to see if we can get to #1 in Business and even #1 in NonFiction.
I’ve extended the free offer through Monday. Would you be willing to ask your friends to download the Kindle version of Good Company?
Pleeeeeeease? It’s my birthday Sunday.
I think my kids are getting me Hai Karate.
(Very special thanks to my friend and world-renowned marketing speaker Bryan Eisenberg and his brother Jeffrey for taking such a kind interest in me and my work. I’m grateful and incredibly touched.)
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- Wanna see my life’s work in 31 seconds? - September 27, 2016
- Four years’ work coming to fruition… - September 27, 2016
- The Miracle Of The Harvest - September 22, 2016
- “We’ll Get Better.” – Introducing the Funny Business Podcast [S01E01] - September 21, 2016
- “How do we modernize our marketing?” [AMA] - September 20, 2016