UPDATE: We hit #1 in Business on Monday afternoon. Neat! Thank you!
Hiya. Sorry to bother you on a weekend, but this is kinda neat for an old farmboy …
Thanks to your help and support, I woke up this morning to see that my first book, Good Company, is one of Amazon’s most popular products this morning.
On the free section of Amazon.com’s Best Sellers charts, Good Company is:
- #1 Marketing
- #1 Marketing & Sales
- #1 Small Business & Entrepreneurship
#2#1 Business & Investing #24#21 in all of NonFiction
So, clearly now, I’m drunk with power and numbers and would reeeeeally like to see if we can get to #1 in Business and even #1 in NonFiction.
I’ve extended the free offer through Monday. Would you be willing to ask your friends to download the Kindle version of Good Company?
Pleeeeeeease? It’s my birthday Sunday.
I think my kids are getting me Hai Karate.
(Very special thanks to my friend and world-renowned marketing speaker Bryan Eisenberg and his brother Jeffrey for taking such a kind interest in me and my work. I’m grateful and incredibly touched.)
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- Extending Our Sabbatical - May 31, 2015
- What Is A Unique Value Proposition? - April 7, 2015
- Email Ebook Is Helpful - April 3, 2015
- The 4 Levels Of Ad Agencies, Media Professionals, and Marketing Consultants - April 2, 2015
- A One-Act Test Of Your Well-Being - March 31, 2015