If you feel like the way you’re working isn’t working… at least not as well as it could be, Good Company Consulting regular works with corporations, family businesses, franchisees, schools, and non-profit organizations to customize, powerful, persuasive, passionate on-site and remote sessions for:
- Professional Development
- Team Building
- Customer Service
- Marketing Workshops (or specific areas of marketing or advertising)
- Personal Development
- Employee Engagement / Culture Calibration
- Sales Training – Getting and Keeping Customers and Clients
- Managing Change
- Understanding Different Personalities and Generations
- Strategic Planning (we also offer specialized private consulting)
Companies as large as McDonald’s have repeatedly hired us (11 times to date) to help their teams communicate more powerfully, connect more authentically, and look at the world—and each other—a little differently. Once you reach out to inquire, we’ll ask a few questions and should be able to immediately quote you a price based on your goals and your organization. Don’t know what you need? No worries… we’ll just ask a few more questions.
So much more than just a little time together…
Whether you hire us for a half-day, day, or more, you’ll be getting so much more from our team to help us make our time together as customized and relevant for your team and your objectives as possible.
Once we got our date(s) on the calendar, Tim and his team immediately get to work preparing just as if you were going to hire us for private consulting. Know and trust they’ll be fully-briefed and prepared to hit the ground running with fully-customized teaching and training materials when your facilitator’s work begins. It’s going to be a transformational experience for everyone in attendance.
Webinars? E-Learning? Online Learning?
Yep. We do it all the time. While we don’t believe there’s any substitute for a gathering of real, live, in-person human being people, we regularly prepare and facilitate everything from 30-minute or 3-hour webinars to 16-week professional development courses.
Your fee includes Our Diagnostic Prep will include:
- Requesting 7 Specific Materials From You so we have an understanding of what you believe caused you to reach out to us and what symptoms or opportunities may need addressed.
- Asking 18 Questions of the person or persons with utmost decision making authority in the room, so we can understand the vision, mission, and values (or, if you prefer: the brains, heart, and soul) of the company.
- Sending an anonymous survey to your entire team to help us establish a baseline of company culture and engagement.
- A 30-minute videoconference or phone call with Tim and his team.
- Learning about each member of your team who’ll be attending the sessions so we can create the ideal environment for your team’s entire stay here.
A Life-Changing Time for Your Company
It’ll be a strange feeling when we’re done… previous guests have reported it feeling like going to see an amazing movie and leaving the theatre… different… changed… looking at the same world through a different lens.
We have a two names for that strange feeling: Clarity & Confidence.
But we’re still not done.
Yes, we’re going to give you everything we have during our time together and our work with the preceding diagnostic get prep. We’ll provide your team with a private, online resource page for your attendees that contains any materials we used, Videos we shared, statitistics we cited, further reading, listening, and watching. We want you to take action after we leave, and we believe you should have the resources necessary to do so. Finally, we’ll continue listeneing and helping just a little bit more 30 days after your visit with a 44-minute Follow-up videoconference where we answer your questions and ask a few more to help ensure you’re gaining traciton on whatever built together.
Yes, it’s a lot… but it’s the only way we can ensure we’ve served you properly.
If you’re willing to the work to get ready for a life-changing day or days, fill out the short form below to get started on reserving your date. If you have additional questions (besides the three most popular ones below), please feel free to call our office at (615) 538-5511.
Answers to the most popular questions:
- Yes, your group can come to Nashville and make a retreat out of it. We can help you plan a great time in Music City for your team. Just let us know that in the notes below. (You might also want to check out our private consulting option if your team is 8 or fewer including you.)
- Sorry, no, you can’t talk with Tim until the agreement’s been signed, a fee’s been agreed upon, and your videoconference with him and his team has been arranged.
- Oh, you just want to pick Tim’s brain or buy him lunch? Okay, sure… the fee is $USD7500, and Tim will buy you both breakfast and lunch provided you’re willing to come to Nashville.