Hundreds of audiences—Thousands of people
—One delighted event planner after another—
I’ve been able to take everything that made me weird as a kid and get people to pay me money for it as an adult by speaking on topics like:
- Leadership and Management
- Communication and Marketing
- Engagement and Company Culture
- Shareworthy Customer Service
- Time and Energy Management
- Managing Change
- Motivation and Uncovering The Very Best Version of You
Fueled by chronic abnormality, childlike curiosity, and a helpless addiction to watching lightbulbs go off in the eyes and hearts of my audience, you’re going to quickly learn no one out prepares or out delivers me. That might sound confident, but as the highest-rated speaker at conference after conference, I finally got enough confidence to encourage you to reach out with Everest-high expectations to discuss your event.
Why Event Planners Like Working With Me
If you or someone you know is an event planner, association director, or otherwise-hirer-of-speakers, here are the reasons most people would tell you they like working with me:
- Preparation, Interactive Research, Customization – Every presentation is a custom presentation. Through interviews, surveys, and video conferences, my team and I will spend hours researching your members’ challenges and opportunities to ensure they’ll not only be inspired but learn and confidently take away actionable tactics and strategies.
- I’ll speak multiple times for the same fee – Because I have literally days of principled content available to personalize and customize for an event, I regularly speaks two, three, even four times during a convention or conference on multiple-but-interconnected topics and themes. Barring extenuating circumstances, my fee doesn’t change whether you hire me to speak for five minutes or five times during your event.
- I enjoy helping promote your event. – We have a fully-loaded video and audio production studio and are happy to customize video promos, record podcasts, participate in Facebook Live events, write blog posts, or collaborate with you on virtually anything that will help promote your event.
- I provide an abundance of resources for post-event follow-up – Every session and every audience gets a custom website containing any slides, videos, quotes, sources of statistics, exercises, additional reading, and bonus surprises for your attendees so that can not only focus on watching and listening during the event but also still be sure to have all the resources they’ll need to apply what they’ve learned when they return home.
- My Mom and Dad raised me right. – The son of a midwestern farm family, I was proudly raised by the least pretentious, kindest, most humble people you’d ever meet. I’ll meet and greet you and your guests with sincerity, warmth, and move mountains to make each person feel like they’re important – because I know they are. I also know I am a reflection of you before, during, and after your event. I do not take that responsibility lightly.
- I’m not a nose-picking weasel. – I’ve cringed in audiences myself dozens of times as I’ve watched speakers sell their stuff from the stage or give so little content in an effort to solely serve as a commercial for their services. We do not solicit business. We aren’t even taking on new clients, and I would never disrespect you or your audience like that. Everything we teach has been successfully tested and proven helpful by hundreds of companies and thousands of people around the world.
- I’m a nerd. Well, yeah. I love making bullet-point free presentations filled with little video clips and arresting imagery and profound takeaways that hit you like a shovel. I try not to just tell stories in my talks. I try to give rides.
- I’ve got friends who can help, too. After doing this for a quarter-century, I’m very fortunate to have met and become friends with other professional, extraordinary speakers on virtually every topic under the sun. I’m happy to recommend other speakers for your event or refer someone if I’m unavailable or unaffordable. There’s no one on my list I wouldn’t have at my own event or in my own home.
Tim’s Fees? Well, it’s weird…
Our median fee over the last twelve months has been about USD$10,000 plus first-class airfare and expenses, but my fees vary based largely on the size, scope, location, and intangibles of your event, including:
- Are you a repeat offender? (Have you hired me before? We play favorites and reward loyalty.)
- Are you holding your event somewhere awesome?
- Can I bring my family and turn it either into something educational or fun for them?
- Will you require an interpretive dance?
- Is it a fundraiser for an important cause?
- Are you a nonprofit organization whose values my family connects with?
- Are you a faith-based program? What’s your mission?
- Is there uh-mazing local pizza in the event city? Smoked meats?