Okay, so I put this together this morning, and I really like it. I usually nit-pick my own work to death, but I like the portal in the image, and I like how much gets said in only about a dozen words.
It speaks to multiple personality types and buying preferences. It paints a strong first mental picture, and it’s already working. We sent it out to our email list this morning, and the phones are already ringing.
But, before I pull a shoulder muscle patting myself, let me pass along a good piece of advice: When you start a new promotion, please remember to alert the people who answer your phones of the offer. (Any resemblence to something I forgot to do about an hour ago is purely coincidental.)
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- Going The Extra Mile Without Crossing The Line - September 18, 2014
- When Should You Email Your Customers? - September 16, 2014
- Today - September 11, 2014
- A Wickedly Cool, Thoughtful Game Wants You To Be Awesome - September 9, 2014
- 10 Great Quotes About Writing - September 4, 2014