In Austin, Texas, for meetings with my partners. We get together twice a year to discuss what’s working, what isn’t, and why for the couple hundred owner-operated clients we have between us.
We’re all paid on our clients’ growth. If they don’t make more money, we don’t make more money, so I look forward to these meetings every time. Tomorrow, we’ll sit with seven small business owners and consult with them in a roundtable/laboratory setting. It’s an unusual but strikingly effective way to discuss and evaluate strategy.
Any questions for my partners? What’s on your mind? What’s working for you? What isn’t? Why?
(Oh, and it should be noted that I’m going to see Crazy Heart at the Drafthouse tomorrow night … seems to me that you oughta see a movie about a singer-songwriter in Austin, Texas, right?)
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- Are You Shareworthy? Find Out With The World’s Shortest Survey. - October 2, 2014
- “My” - September 30, 2014
- Harvest - September 26, 2014
- A Shockingly Accurate Way To Calculate Your Market Share - September 25, 2014
- Everybody Writes – A Short Review of Ann Handley’s New Book [VIDEO] - September 23, 2014