I just read this post from Seth Godin – Three ways to help people get things done – and I immediately thought of my friends in the not-for-profit sector (though it’s quite appropriate for any organization or family).
Please read and share.
Here’s my favorite paragraph:
When people learn to embrace achievement, they get hooked on it. Take a look at the incredible achievements the alumni of some organizations achieve after they move on. When adults (and kids) see the power of self-direction and realize the benefits of mutual support, they tend to seek it out over and over again.
Take three minutes. Read it. Share it. But, most importantly, think about it and put it to use. Okay? Thanks!
Have a great week!
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- He’s A Perfect Ten - October 21, 2014
- 1 in 10,000 saw it. Can you? - October 16, 2014
- Our Horn Of Plenty Groweth & Bloweth - October 14, 2014
- Five Scrumptious Customer Service Lessons - October 9, 2014
- How To Magically Lose Weight, Get Up Earlier, Have More Money, And Write A Book - October 7, 2014