I just read this post from Seth Godin – Three ways to help people get things done – and I immediately thought of my friends in the not-for-profit sector (though it’s quite appropriate for any organization or family).
Please read and share.
Here’s my favorite paragraph:
When people learn to embrace achievement, they get hooked on it. Take a look at the incredible achievements the alumni of some organizations achieve after they move on. When adults (and kids) see the power of self-direction and realize the benefits of mutual support, they tend to seek it out over and over again.
Take three minutes. Read it. Share it. But, most importantly, think about it and put it to use. Okay? Thanks!
Have a great week!
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- Going The Extra Mile Without Crossing The Line - September 18, 2014
- When Should You Email Your Customers? - September 16, 2014
- Today - September 11, 2014
- A Wickedly Cool, Thoughtful Game Wants You To Be Awesome - September 9, 2014
- 10 Great Quotes About Writing - September 4, 2014