Like most mamas, Dee works really, really hard to make sure our children don’t eat each other.
Saturday, she set out for a richly-deserved day and night away from us. We hope she comes back.
I thought I would sorta try my hand at mommy-blogging while she was away so, when she got back, she could evaluate my performance.
Since I’m still very much a novice at solo parenting our two children at the same time (Will is 6, Sarah is 15 months), I posted facebook updates throughout the day in hopes my caring friends could help when needed.
How do you think we did? Do you think I rocked? I’m pretty sure I rocked. (If you can’t see the images, please click here.)
So, it was a bittersweet ending to an otherwise wonderful day for us, and I’m sure it was awfully nice for mama, too. After I finish typing, I’m going to give Trib Talk an earful, then I’m headed to bed.
This mama stuff is way tiring.
By the way, what does DCFS stand for?
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- Going The Extra Mile Without Crossing The Line - September 18, 2014
- When Should You Email Your Customers? - September 16, 2014
- Today - September 11, 2014
- A Wickedly Cool, Thoughtful Game Wants You To Be Awesome - September 9, 2014
- 10 Great Quotes About Writing - September 4, 2014