We’re getting ready to hit the road with Baby Sarah for the first time. There is much rejoicing (and a bit of sadness that Honda doesn’t make a larger vehicle).
Over the holiday, I’ll be digging through the archives to bring you some classic-but-valuable chestnuts.
I’m seriously thinking about unplugging more – not less – in 2010. What do you think? Over at Michael Hyatt’s blog the other day, a guest poster suggested a technology fast on Sundays. Tim Miles likes this.
And I don’t think the world will falter if I don’t drag my little phone around to check email after maybe 6 o’clock central time (I have several clients in Mountain time – want to at least honor the traditional end of their workday).
I suspect if I focus on being a better father, friend and man in 2010, then being a better professional will take care of itself as a result of habits formed by the first three.
Yesterday, my wife and I talked briefly about how – one year ago that moment – we hadn’t even conceived of Sarah. (snicker)
What will one year from this very moment bring for us? What will it bring for you?
More importantly, what actions will you take to make it happen?
Merry Christmas, Christians. Happy Holidays, All.
– Tim, Dee, Will, Baby Sarah, and Kitty
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- “My” - September 30, 2014
- Harvest - September 26, 2014
- A Shockingly Accurate Way To Calculate Your Market Share - September 25, 2014
- Everybody Writes – A Short Review of Ann Handley’s New Book [VIDEO] - September 23, 2014
- Going The Extra Mile Without Crossing The Line - September 18, 2014