So, this whole week I’ve been dancing around a little secret:
If somebody gives you an opportunity, deliver. You might even fail — but deliver.
The older I get, the less ability impresses me.
The older I get, the more consistency and dependability impress me.
Throughout my life, people have tried to tell me this, but I wasn’t always ready to hear it.
Maybe, for you, today’s the day and I’m the guy.
Maybe this is your opportunity.
But that’s up to you.
(To put my money where my mouth is, I finished the book yesterday. 68,947 words went to my editor at 2:47 PM.)
Have a great weekend.
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- Going The Extra Mile Without Crossing The Line - September 18, 2014
- When Should You Email Your Customers? - September 16, 2014
- Today - September 11, 2014
- A Wickedly Cool, Thoughtful Game Wants You To Be Awesome - September 9, 2014
- 10 Great Quotes About Writing - September 4, 2014