So, this whole week I’ve been dancing around a little secret:
If somebody gives you an opportunity, deliver. You might even fail — but deliver.
The older I get, the less ability impresses me.
The older I get, the more consistency and dependability impress me.
Throughout my life, people have tried to tell me this, but I wasn’t always ready to hear it.
Maybe, for you, today’s the day and I’m the guy.
Maybe this is your opportunity.
But that’s up to you.
(To put my money where my mouth is, I finished the book yesterday. 68,947 words went to my editor at 2:47 PM.)
Have a great weekend.
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- “My” - September 30, 2014
- Harvest - September 26, 2014
- A Shockingly Accurate Way To Calculate Your Market Share - September 25, 2014
- Everybody Writes – A Short Review of Ann Handley’s New Book [VIDEO] - September 23, 2014
- Going The Extra Mile Without Crossing The Line - September 18, 2014