Next time you’re traveling, and you want to get out of your room to get some work done, blow past Starbucks and head to the concierge, bell desk or front desk, and ask if there’s a local coffee shop or Starbucksian alternative where you could work for a couple hours.
You’ll feel inspired. You’ll feel rooted in the local goings-on. You’ll feel at least a little more like you’re home.
Cheers. I’m on the road a bunch these days. Do you have any tips to make travel and working while traveling a little more productive?
Ready? Let’s go!
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- Going The Extra Mile Without Crossing The Line - September 18, 2014
- When Should You Email Your Customers? - September 16, 2014
- Today - September 11, 2014
- A Wickedly Cool, Thoughtful Game Wants You To Be Awesome - September 9, 2014
- 10 Great Quotes About Writing - September 4, 2014