It’s not you. It’s me.
I have no doubt this will sound silly to you. After all, you’re not only good-looking, but smart and resourceful as well.
And then there’s me.
After finishing another day of being completely busy but getting little done on my actual to-do list, it occurred to me (after 40 years).
“Tim, maybe you should schedule your to-do stuff on your calendar. I mean you go to the trouble of using your fancy-schmancy online to-do list thingie that estimates how long each dadgum thing will take.
“Make appointments with your to-dos, meathead.
Not a bad idea – that.
Furthermore, I didn’t have the three calendar appointments yesterday on said fancy-schmancy to-do list.
I know. I know. I told you: This would all sound silly to you.
I’m going to stop spanking the hourglass.
I’m going to put my to-do’s on the calendar.
I’m going to put my appointments on my to-do list.
What gets scheduled, gets done. Right?
I’m sure you already do this. Thank you for keeping your mockery to a minimum. Any resemblance to you or anyone you know is purely coincidental.
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- Going The Extra Mile Without Crossing The Line - September 18, 2014
- When Should You Email Your Customers? - September 16, 2014
- Today - September 11, 2014
- A Wickedly Cool, Thoughtful Game Wants You To Be Awesome - September 9, 2014
- 10 Great Quotes About Writing - September 4, 2014