On Thursday, May 3rd, I’m going back to Portland to give another lecture as a guest of the Portland Area Radio Council. Our last one sold out in a couple weeks, and this time we’re going to be delivering about 95% different content than the first.
Seating is limited to 100. There will be NO sales pitch. If you’re in the Pacific Northwest and are interested in attending, visit www.justonewins.com for more information.
While in Nashville with my business partner Ryan, I shot a quick promotional video for Portland. We’ve been thinking and talking a lot about what it takes for a company to be successful. I share a glimpse inside our lives in this 3:20 video.
If you can’t see the embedded video, click here: Portland Area Radio Council – Tim Miles – May 2012 from Tim Miles on Vimeo.
Wizard of Ads Tim Miles is coming back to Portland. He files this report from Nashville.
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- Back To School Time For You, Too? - August 19, 2014
- 27 Days - August 15, 2014
- The One Type Of Content Your Company Can’t Live Without - August 14, 2014
- In Over Your Head? It’s Not As Deep As You Think. - August 12, 2014
- The Only Two Mission Statement Videos You Ever Need To See - August 8, 2014