I like Merlin Mann a lot. He thinks and writes smartly about efficiently using your time, and he’s funny.
He’s created a new presentation about placing more value on your own time and attention, and he makes his slides and brief notes available for you to review.
Won’t take up much of your time at all. Valuable, indeed.
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- “My” - September 30, 2014
- Harvest - September 26, 2014
- A Shockingly Accurate Way To Calculate Your Market Share - September 25, 2014
- Everybody Writes – A Short Review of Ann Handley’s New Book [VIDEO] - September 23, 2014
- Going The Extra Mile Without Crossing The Line - September 18, 2014