I like Merlin Mann a lot. He thinks and writes smartly about efficiently using your time, and he’s funny.
He’s created a new presentation about placing more value on your own time and attention, and he makes his slides and brief notes available for you to review.
Won’t take up much of your time at all. Valuable, indeed.
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- Going The Extra Mile Without Crossing The Line - September 18, 2014
- When Should You Email Your Customers? - September 16, 2014
- Today - September 11, 2014
- A Wickedly Cool, Thoughtful Game Wants You To Be Awesome - September 9, 2014
- 10 Great Quotes About Writing - September 4, 2014