I like Merlin Mann a lot. He thinks and writes smartly about efficiently using your time, and he’s funny.
He’s created a new presentation about placing more value on your own time and attention, and he makes his slides and brief notes available for you to review.
Won’t take up much of your time at all. Valuable, indeed.
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- He’s A Perfect Ten - October 21, 2014
- 1 in 10,000 saw it. Can you? - October 16, 2014
- Our Horn Of Plenty Groweth & Bloweth - October 14, 2014
- Five Scrumptious Customer Service Lessons - October 9, 2014
- How To Magically Lose Weight, Get Up Earlier, Have More Money, And Write A Book - October 7, 2014