Beginning a week from today: Monday, May 7, I’ll be running a 10-day series of interviews with leaders - asking each the same short series of questions – on The Daily Blur. You’ll see answers and insights to one question per day.
Then … the fun stuff starts …
I’m going to turn all that great leadership insight – along with some other content – into an eBook with all profits going to help my first mentor and leader, Bruce Welker, who’s recovering from a stroke.
If you and/or some people you know lead others, would you be willing to answer these questions or pass them along by Sunday, May 6th?
Bruce means a lot to me. He’s a great man and father and leader. He’s doing very well in his recovery and therapy, but the bills are huge, and this is the best way I know to help him, plus help people gain valuable insight about leadership from people who walk the walk.
Simply email me your answers and a bit about yourself. I really appreciate it! Have a great day.
Leadership Interview Questions
A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF (as brief as you like – please include how/where you’re
LINK YOU’D LIKE TO DIRECT PEOPLE TO (optional):
- What are the most important decisions you make as a leader of your organization?
- As an organization gets larger there can be a tendency for the “institution” to dampen the “inspiration.” How do you keep this from happening?
- How do you ensure your organization and its activities are aligned with your “core values”?
- How do you help a new employee understand the culture of your organization?
- When faced with two equally-qualified candidates, how do you determine whom to hire?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader should possess?
- What is the biggest challenge facing leaders today?
- What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into becoming a better leader?
- What advice would you give someone going into a leadership position for the first time?
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?
That’s it. I hope you’ll enjoy the series, and I hope you enjoy the expanded copy coming in the eBook … for which I also need a title if you have any suggestions. If I pick your name, you get credit, a hug, and cookies.
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- When Should You Email Your Customers? - September 16, 2014
- Today - September 11, 2014
- A Wickedly Cool, Thoughtful Game Wants You To Be Awesome - September 9, 2014
- 10 Great Quotes About Writing - September 4, 2014
- Why Don’t We Share More Of Our Own Work With You? - September 2, 2014