Sure, media choices and placement matter. You can waste a metric ton of money if you’re not careful.
Want to ensure the highest and best use of your money? Make sure the other four foundations of The First Order of Business are sound and solid.
We’ve never seen a business fail because they reached the wrong people, but sadly, we’ve seen too many fail for saying the wrong thing, saying nothing at all, or delivering a poor experience.
Once you’re following The First Order of Business, we believe less is more when it comes to media.
Don’t enter a medium unless you can legitimately be a player in that medium. To paraphrase an old saying:
Underspending in an advertising medium is like buying an airline ticket halfway to Europe.
So, which media do you choose, and how do you legitimately become a player in each one?
Depends on the medium, and it depends on you. Contact Miles & Company today to learn how we might be able to help you join conversations that matter in your marketplace.
Here are some of the most popular articles on media on our blog, The Daily Blur:
- The Difference Between Marketing & Advertising
- Invitation To The Party
- Exciting Times
- 21 Quick Website Thingies You Should Check Every Month
- Anitsocial Media
- The Myth of Residual Value
- Are Media Reps Your Partners?
- So, You Got A Bad Google Review?
Click me to view the entire media archive on The Daily Blur.
Latest posts by Tim Miles (see all)
- Wanna see my life’s work in 31 seconds? - September 27, 2016
- Four years’ work coming to fruition… - September 27, 2016
- The Miracle Of The Harvest - September 22, 2016
- “We’ll Get Better.” – Introducing the Funny Business Podcast [S01E01] - September 21, 2016
- “How do we modernize our marketing?” [AMA] - September 20, 2016