Maybe this is weird, but for me the coolest thing about the unveiling of Apple’s next generation iPad yesterday wasn’t:
- Its improved graphics capabilities
- Its front- and back-facing cameras
- Its improved processing speed or the fact that it keeps the same eons worth of battery life
- The fact that its both thinner and lighter than the original
- Or even that the price is staying the same.
Nope, it’s that crazy new case/stand. Well, it isn’t a case, exactly? How about a cover?
It’s the new magnetic, minimalist, micro-fiber cover thingie that seems to have as much thought and care put into it as the device itself.
Get the little things right. Deliver delight to the world, and the world will be yours.