You did it! You sent out that survey to your customers, and they responded! Now what? What do you do with your survey results?
Here’s what we are doing at Miles & Company.
A couple of weeks ago, Tim sent out our annual reader survey. Thank you for taking time out of your productive, successful lives to help us with your answers. The ball is in our court now.
What are we doing with your answers?
1. Examine demographics. Who are you? How old are you? What media do you use? Getting a clearer picture of our reader helps us write better, more targeted posts.
2. Make adjustments. Some of you had very helpful suggestions. For example, a weekly digest if our blog posts might be useful so we are working on that for later this year.
3. Sort and Address Requests. We want to spend our time and energy on the questions you are asking, the challenges you are facing and the problems that need solving. By sorting and categorizing your requests, we hope to address these issues throughout 2015 right here on The Daily Blur.
You can do it, too!
- Look at your unique demographics to get to know your customer better. How old are your customers? Male or female? What do they read? Where do they buy groceries?
- Make adjustments to your business practice according to survey results in order to serve your clients better. What suggestions have your customers given that can be easily implemented today? This month? This year?
- Use the information from your survey results to address needs your customers really have. Make sure you are taking action to answer their questions, address their challenges, and solve their problems.
It’s going to be a great year!