If you work for a radio station, I’m about to offer you a million-dollar idea for free. Please take it and run with my blessings and love for your medium:
Before I was a Partner in Wizard of Ads, I invented a business model that helped my small-market radio company add an additional $1,000,000 in local-direct, 52-week contracts.
We also billed over $100,000 in production fees in our first year.
Yes, you read that correctly. In market #251.
Would you like to know how we did it?
Would you like to know how you could do it, too?
Recently, Roy H. Williams invited me to share these stories and secrets at Wizard Academy in Austin, Texas. I put together a 90-slide presentation for the class that outlined the whats, what-nots, hows and whys.
In It Sounds Easy: Secrets of the Creative Persuasive-Led Sell, I plot a map toward generating revenue through a new, deeper relationship between your production/creative and sales departments.
In the presentation, I showed the class how to:
- Learn the secrets of the powerpoint presentation that gave me a 60% closing rate.
- Develop a system through which you could customize a prospect’s presentation according to their psychological type – thus giving them your information in a way they preferred.
- Banish spec ads forever, and make competitors look foolish for ever using them again.
- Teach your sales reps how to get buy-in on ads and virtually eliminate changes to ad copy.
- Show prospects in less than five minutes how broadcast media is vastly superior to print and how it provides the perfect complement to the online world.
- Show prospects in less than three minutes the power of sequencing mental images for their own benefit. Then teach clients how to listen for click moments and capture their (and their customers’) own.
- Teach reps to measure the clients expectations.
- Dig deep for the diamonds of persuasion.
- Get your clients to sign off on how you’ll measure success.
I’m going to give you a copy of the slide deck for free. You can click the image below to download a small, lo-res preview copy.
If you like what you see, contact me, and I’ll happily give you a password-protected link to download the 45-meg, hi-resolution pdf.
I hate the thought of it sitting on an e-shelf collecting dust. I hope you can make use of it and make money from it. We used the techniques to create powerful advertising for good people: owner-operated small businesses that needed our help. Do you know any small businesses like that?
If you have questions about this presentation or would like to book me for your conference, convention, or private workshop, please call or email. I have dozens of other topics worth exploring as well.