*but if you think the podcast stinks, don’t tell us what you think(s).
* Call us the worst businesspeople on earth, but we don't solicit business, and we give away about 80% of our best stuff for free. We've learned over 25 years it's the best way to attract the finest, funnest people who'll pay us for the other 20%. ** Sometimes we make up words. If this is going to bother you, please leave now and forever hold your peas.