I’m attending a Super Bowl party this weekend with probably a dozen adults and approximately 471 small children. Of the dozen adults, maybe a handful of us would call ourselves sports fans. This is fine. This is common for the Super Bowl, I’m sure.
But, in an effort to spice things up and remember the real reason for the Super Bowl –
Gambling enjoying the company of good friends – I’ve tried to come up with a quick and easy twenty-five question game for sports fans and the casual watchers alike that all the adults can fill out during pre-game.
Here are my 25 Questions plus an irrelevant bonus question that’ll serve as a tiebreaker.
The Super Bowl XLVI Party Pool
Please answer these 25 questions before we rise for the singing of our National Anthem:
- National Anthem – Over or Under 1:34 in length (actual prop bet in Vegas)?
- How long will Kelly Clarkson hold ‘freeeeeee’? Over or under three seconds?
- Will we see Kelly Clarkson’s belly button (actual prop bet in Vegas)?
- Will we see Madonna’s belly button (actual prop bet in Vegas)?
- Will we see Al Michaels’ belly button (do not believe this is an actual prop bet in Vegas)?
- Number of people who will ask “Who’s Al Michaels?”
- Coin Flip – Heads or Tails?
- Number of People at Party Who Say They’re More Excited about Commercials?
- Which quarter does an announcer first say “Tebow”? (Thanks, Ryan.)
- First Team to Score – Patriots or Giants?
- First Score is – Touchdown or Field Goal or Other?
- First In-Game Commercial Is For?
- First LOCAL business commercial is for which business that ponied up an obscene amount of jack so their buddies could see how cool they are to be on TV during the Super Bowl?
- How Many Commercials Will Feature a Baby/Babies?
- How Many Commercials Will Feature a Monkey/Monkeys? (Donald Trump does not count against the spread)
- First Person’s Child to Melt Down or Get Hurt or Break Something?
- Number of times NBC replays Tyree’s helmet catch?
- Is there going to be a Ferris Bueller 2?
- Half-Time: Surprise guest star Madonna sings with?
- Half-Time: What inappropriate thing will Madonna do that my 7-year-old son will ask me about on way home?
- What color gatorade does the winning team dump on their coach? (actual prop bet in Vegas)
- How many times does Peyton Manning get shown on TV? (in-game only)
- How many times does Giselle get shown on TV? (in-game only)
- First celebrity couple awkwardly shown snuggling on TV?
- Who will the Super Bowl MVP thank first? Teammates? God? Owner? Family? Coach? Other? (actual prop bet in Vegas)
Bonus Question: Who actually won the, ya know, game?