If you’ve stayed in a hotel, you’ve probably seen the premium cable program guides.
Last week, I found one sitting next to the TV in my Nashville hotel room.
Some people might think an outdated pamphlet is no big deal.
But, if you’re like me, you may wonder, “Hmm…if they’re not changing the booklet, what else are they not doing?”
- Changing the sheets and pillow cases.
- Wiping down the remote control.
- Washing the drinking glasses.
- Vacuuming the carpet.
- Scrubbing the tub.
- Scouring the shower.
- Cleaning the coffee maker.
- Sanitizing door knobs.
- Dusting the furniture.
- Stocking clean towels.
- Mopping the bathroom floor.
- And what exactly is IN those little bottles from the mini-bar?
Suddenly, my hotel room felt less like comfortable quarters and more like a pathogenic prison. All because of a three-month-old programming guide.
In your business, do you pay attention to the small things?
If you don’t, your customers will.