Your Customers Like This: The Whats, Whos, Whys & Hows of Shareworthy Customer Service is available now. For a minimum donation of usd$0.99 to Touchpoint’s Central Missouri Autism Project, this eBook will:
- Show you why shareworthy customer service is so important
- Deconstruct down to the 14 building blocks of shareworthy customer service
- Give you great stories of examples of shareworthy customer service
- Spell out a plan of how to implement this program in your company
- Make you feel like you just got one of the 37 biggest bangs-for-your-buck in recorded history
- Make you a rockstar in your own company when you’re the catalyst for positive change
Not bad for a buck, huh?